Are you ready for the second leg of our road trip? We’re going state-by-state, with information about local charities in all 50 States! We can help you with a local charity car donation. Donate your car to one of the amazing charities listed below!
A charity car donation is a good way to help your community, and even gives you a tax deduction!
Sometimes, the hardest part about donating your car is deciding the best charity to donate car.
Check out this selection of charities that can be helped by donating your car.
Looking for a charity to donate your car in Hawaii?
- Lanakila Pacific cares for the people of Hawaii through programs including Meals on Wheels.
- Hawaii Public Radio provides Public Radio to the entire state!
- Shriners Hospitals for Children – Honolulu provides top-notch medical care to children and has fun doing it!
- Resonance Project Foundation educates on unified science in resonance with nature.
Donate your car to charity in Idaho, and consider these charities:
- Boise State Public Radio has several stations across the state, and reaches a million Idahoans!
- Backyard Harvest connects those with extra produce to those in need, reducing waste and increasing health!
- Gem State Young Marines is a youth education and service program that promotes a moral and active lifestyle.
- Wyakin Warrior Foundation serves those who served us, helping uplift veterans with professional development.
If you are trying to donate your car, but still choosing a local charity, check out these local charities that accept car donations.
- Books Over Balls combines positive academic mentoring with athletic training for young men in Chicago.
- Chicago Humanities Festival brings ideas that matter to encourage curious minds and creative thinking!
- Northern Illinois Food Bank provides nutritious meals to hungry neighbors in 13 counties in IL.
- Chicago Public Radio creates incredible programming that is celebrated nationwide.
There are charities that need your help right here in the Hoosier state! Donate your car today.
- Gilead Ministries serves those with cancer and long-term illnesses, and supports their families too.
- Potawatomi Zoological Society supports the Potawatomi Zoo, the oldest zoo in the state with over 500 animals!
- Simon Youth Foundation awards over one million dollars in scholarships every year!
- Indiana Public Radio is your local source for classical music and NPR music in east central Indiana.
We can make your Iowa car donation easy!
- Camp Courageous offers great programs for children, youth, and adults with disabilities.
- Iowa Friends of Companion Animals fights against the bad conditions in local puppy mills.
- Rally Point Cedar Valley Veterans has an amazing shelter that allows any former service member to stay, along with their pets and families.
- Iowa Public Television Foundation educates, informs, enriches, and inspires the people of IA through quality broadcasting.
There are dozens of charities waiting for you to donate your car!
- Heartspring provides services and therapies for children with special needs.
- Radio Kansas includes stations in Hutchinson, Salina, and Hays!
- Hospitalized Veterans Writing Project provides therapeutic help for veterans struggling with PTSD.
- Salina Art Center is a free artery and gallery with incredible exhibitions and programs.
Car donations in Kentucky are easier than you think!
- Alley Cat Advocates humanely neuters and spays unowned cats to help manage the population.
- Kentucky Peace Officers’ Organization is the oldest professional organization for law enforcement in the Commonwealth.
- USA Cares supports post 9/11 military families through financial and advocacy support.
- Louisville Public Media makes Louisville a better place through education and connection.
Donate a car to one of these Louisiana charities!
- Affiliated Blind of Louisiana promotes the well being of the visually impaired in LA.
- Cobra Volleyball Club teaches girls 10-18 how to play, and gets them involved in local matches!
- Preservation Resource Center of New Orleans preserves, restores, and revitalizes the historical architecture of the city.
- Red River Radio brings great reporting and music to LA, TX, OK, and AK.
We work with dozens of local nonprofits in Maine, help support them with vehicle donations.
- Children’s Theater of Maine in downtown Portland features exciting exhibits and activities for kids and their families!
- Maine Coast Heritage Trust protects the unique coastline of Maine, to ensure future generations can enjoy the beauty.
- Seedmoney provides grants and training to food garden projects, locally and even globally!
- Maine Public is Maine’s premier network of Public Radio and Public Television!
Hundreds of local Maryland charities are ready to accept your car donation. Consider one of these charities:
- A Wider Circle directly supports families and individuals escaping domestic abuse and transitioning out of homelessness.
- Center for Watershed Protection works hard to protect and enhance streams, rivers, lakes, wetlands, and bays,
- So Many Whiskers, Inc. rescues cats and kittens in Central Maryland.
- Public Radio Delmarva offers broadcasting on Fine Arts & Culture, as well as Rythym and News.
Donate Your Car
The charities you’ve read about are only a small fraction of the thousands of registered charities we work with! These organizations help with disease research, care for veterans, rescue animals, provide food to the hungry, and support local arts and culture.
Donate your car today! Give us a call at 877-999-8322 and we can walk you through the process.
Come back next week as our road trip takes us from Massachusetts to New Jersey, with stops all over the country!